torsdag 19 maj 2011

MAYDAY! MAYDAY!

LYME AWARENESS.

This I made for the first Mayday-event on Facebook. In April you American Lymies got your spiros together and started warming up for May Lyme Awareness month.

Facebook going GREEN!

There is such go in you, when you are maydaying together! Americans are famous for this spirit!

IDSA is ruling even i Europe. We have a few ILADS-doctors. Health care does not pay for the treatment, so poor people can just lay there "pretending they got a chronic bug".

Me, I am lucky. I have relatives supporting me. As a poor artist, I would elsewhere have been a shivering bag of bacterias for the rest of my life.

On Sunday when Mayday Awareness is going on, I am on a flight to Norway, to see my doctor. So I shall sit there, praying for you all. Good luck! The Green Fighters have the winning concept: Chronic Lyme!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar