lördag 14 maj 2011

AT THE HAUNTED CASTLE OF SOUTHERN SWEDEN

I WAS BITTEN BY A TICK.

I knew nothing about the tick-borne disease, in Europe called Lyme Borreliosis.

I found the tick in my left armpit, 3 days later. I had earlier been living in a part of Norway, where ticks were common, but Lyme-Borreliosis rare. So I picked that tick out of my skin, burned the sack full of my blood, with a match, as I used to do, living in Tickland in Norway. - Not knowing that the castle of Krapperup, Sweden was haunted since 1500. Every 50. year a catastrophe would strike a poor victim. Now it was me - I got Lyme.

1 kommentar:

  1. lIKE WINNING A BAD LOTTERY AH?
    Hope you can get the cure for this disease,
    the world ignores it and dismisses it
    until it becomes a pandemic and then
    could be too late to take care.
    I know your suffering, your long days of
    pain and trying to recover, hope your information
    help many to protect them selves and their families!

    SvaraRadera