torsdag 19 maj 2011

BEFORE LYME-TIME

I FELT THAT HAPPINESS WAS SCARCE MOMENTS.

Dancing for joy when it occurred.

Now, with Lyme-Borreliosis as we call it in Europe, dancing for joy is my everyday life. I can stand on my toes, waving one leg - as a prima ballerina, just for the fun of it, once, twice - and more in a day. Just to feel I am alive, despite the horror of pain and uncertainty. Every day is a struggle for being totally happy, don't worry. This disease is deadly. I am alive. Gods blessings are shining over each morning. - Painless for two hours ore more. I am recovering. Two hours of no pain! What a gift! I am dancing!
(This picture I made 1974, when ticks were many where I lived, and spirochetes rare.) ( I was living amongst mountains in the wilderness in Norway. One more reason to be happy.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar