tisdag 6 september 2011

TAKE ME BACK TO THE SILENT FORESTS


I'M HYPER-SENSITIVE TO SOUNDS!

I want to be there in autumn, when the damned birds stopped singing.

Just a week ago, it was me, sitting there on a damp root, getting wet behind.
Never mind.
Not a single bird, not a falling leaf.
What a Life.
I heard the silence of the fog deep down in the valley.

That sound I can stand.

Now, as my lap-top is open, I sit here exactly like that poor creature I have drawn.
It is not only the disturbance of noise, that tortures. It is the stress, that triggers the pain from the infected nervous system. That is why I hate doves. Is that OK? If you are a Borr-alien?

1 kommentar:

  1. So sorry you are dealing with this, Sidsel. I get hypersensitive to sounds too. Some days it's ok. Others, it's not.

    Some days it just makes my whole body tremble and shake inside.

    To help, I've started carrying earplugs with me everywhere....although it makes no difference with the vibrations.

    Regardless, I hope you get some relief. You deserve to hear birds sing and for them to make you smile.

    SvaraRadera