söndag 12 juni 2011

MY NEUROLOGIST DR. ARKEBUZIUS.

SPECIALIZED IN MEASURING BLOODSTREAM IN THE BRAINS OF ELDERLY DEMENTED WOMEN.

So he measured mine.

As you see, the picture is not finished. I keep it in the cellar, were bad memories are locked up behind bars.

I feel sick, when I think back.

What he said? About me, having tremors, being spastic?

"They talk about neuroborrelisois - Lyme. There is no such. She is an old woman seeking attention. She is easily diverted. She has a colorful imagination. Her "tremor" is psychogenic."
I was dressed in orange. That sweater I have not used since. Makes me feel sick to my stomach and sad in heart.

Its said empathic doctors have the healthiest patients. They get cured, not harassed. - Makes kind of difference to your health---.

1 kommentar:

  1. You are a very talented artist with a gift for portraying your experiences in a way that most Lyme disease patients will understand -- even if they don't read English.

    I have posted your blog on the Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation's website: www.canlyme.com
    and invite you to visit one day.

    My parents were born in Finland, and I have been to Stockholm a couple of times. I'm glad you have a doctor in Norway who is treating your Lyme disease. Although I started treatment in Canada, I will have to continue in the U.S. because the IDSA guidelines are followed here as well.

    I hope you will continue to write and share your artwork when you are feeling well enough. I am wishing you the best possible health as soon as possible.

    Rita A
    Toronto

    SvaraRadera